Friday, March 29, 2013

House of Oh

So lately people have been all over tumblr making these sigil things from here and most people have been doing very serious kinds of things like:

 But being a less serious minded person, at least when it comes to this high fantasy series, I did this:


And I laughed like a loon because I thought this was really funny. My kids came running over and wanted to know what was so funny - so I explained and kept laughing. And my oldest says "Mom, it's funny how you are laughing harder than anyone else about this." To which my youngest (9 yr old) responds "You laugh the hardest at your own jokes because you understand them the best."

Which, of course, made me laugh even harder.

6 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Funny. I'll have to get on Tumbl one of these days.

Charles Gramlich said...

lol. It is funny. I'm laughing pretty hard.

Jaime Morrow said...

This is totally funny and clever. :D

Lori M. Lee said...

LOL! Love it :D

Kimbra Kasch said...

Love GOT and Love the O ;D

Now I'll have to think of a good one for my house...

Maybe house of $

Axie said...

I belong to this house as well. :0

Search This Blog