Monday, March 18, 2013

Prophecy Book Report!

I got these awesome photos from my good friend who's son Brian not only  loved PROPHECY, but he  actually did a book report on it for school! Check it out!

You lift up the ruby and his report is underneath! How awesome is this?!! I love the dragons and the tigers and the awesome shadow girl warrior figures! This is a kickass report!

 

Brian, I love everything about this report! This is absolutely an A++ book report! Thank you so much for sharing this with me and letting me share it on my blog!

5 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Too cute. And it looks like he deserves a great grade :D

PJD said...

There is nothing better than a book report. I have only one to my credit so far, but it's an awesome one.

Charles Gramlich said...

There's an experience I've never had! Cool.

Salina said...

I love this book report! I LOVE the lift-flap element (being the novelty-girl that I am),.. and how it relates to the cover, the bold colors, the graphic quality of the symbols and images used, and overall design. Well done! I just finished helping my son do a book report... so I'm all about artistic interpretations of a book right now!

Salina said...

Unknown is me... Salina Yoon. YAY for kids doing book reports on your book, Ellen!

Search This Blog