Tuesday, December 31, 2013

WARRIOR IS OUT!!!

Today is the release day for WARRIOR, the second book in the Prophecy Series. It's been an amazing year seeing Prophecy published and now Warrior. These books are labors of love and I am so grateful to have a fabulous publishing house, HarperTeen, to send my books out into the world. I have also been blessed with hearing from so many wonderful readers that have touched my heart. Thank you to all of you! I am so glad to be able to share Kira's journey with my fabulous readers!

So today, for WARRIOR's release, I get to share with you my oldest daughter, Summer's portrait of Nara, the kumiho, a nine tailed fox demon. Given Nara's importance in WARRIOR, I think it is only fitting to have another picture of her to commemorate the release date!



I can't wait to hear back from all of you and see just how you feel about Nara and Gom, the new Warrior characters. I hope you get to love them as much as I do!!



5 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats, Ellen! So excited for you!

jama said...

Happy Pub Day, Ellen! And Happy New Year :).

anesbet said...

And I love this book!!!! So glad it's out in public now!

Charles Gramlich said...

Hope it goes wonderfully!

Heather said...

Happy release day and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! This will be my first book to read in 2014! ^_^

Search This Blog

Loading...