With another meme. This one is of various things so here goes.
A Meme about Various Things
What were you doing ten years ago?
I'm supposed to remember 10 years ago? I can't remember what I had for dinner last night. Sometimes I can't remember if I closed my freaking garage door as I turn the corner from my house!! I've been known to pull out a diet coke, open it, take a sip. Then go back to the fridge and pull out another diet coke and open it before realizing I already had one! 10 years ago? Sheesh, let me go ask the Troll.
Ok apparently 10 years ago, I had left public broadcasting to join the production side of National Wildlife Federation. My friends were all laughing because my idea of protecting animals is to keep them as far away from me as possible. And my idea of loving nature is buying an Ansel Adams calendar. I don't like zoos. They depress me. And the smell, OMG! Between the farm and the zoo I find myself half gagging on my own vomit.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Work on WIP
2. Answer whiny emails from students asking for reconsideration of their grades. HA HA, No.
3. Laundry. I am the Queen of the Neverending dirty laundry. It is the bottomless pit of dirty laundry. I hate laundry. I hate folding laundry. Why can't they build a machine so that when clothes are dry in the dryer, they come out already folded? I would pay big money for that.
4. Nag the Troll about his list of neverending things he has been procrasting on forever. He steam vacced half the rugs last night. I might give him an extra pillow for the floor, where he shall continue to sleep for the time being, if he finishes it up.
5. Keep working on WIP - seriously, I am getting close and it feels so good.
What are some snacks you enjoy?
- kettle corn
- ice cream
- potato chips
- pistachios, sunflower seeds with dried cranberries
- blue doritos
- coffee cake
- apple tart (only the one I make cause I make the best apple tart)
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
First I would fill my very large bathtub with dollar bills and I would bathe myself in money.
Next I would go buy myself that big ass diamond I have been waiting nearly 15 years for already.
Then I would hire a great chef and a personal shopper so that I never need to cook or shop ever again.
Then I would buy a Barnes and Nobles franchise so that I can have every book I ever want whenever I want it forever and ever.
Then I woud hide all the rest of the money in the Cayman islands and tell the kids and the Troll that all the money is hidden away for their own good because it is not good to spoil your children or your husband. This is for their own good. Builds character. But if there were very very good and did everthing I said, they would get some kick ass presents at least once or twice a year.
What are three of your bad habits?
My dad said it best here
What are five places where you have lived?
What are five jobs you have had?
3. intern at the city morgue
I'm changing Aerin's last question because I can't remember books I've actually finished lately because I haven't been really able to. I've started several and not finished any because I've been so busy. So instead I shall answer a different question.
What are my favorite lines from a movie? I shall list the lines. Let's see how many of you can name the movie it comes from:
1. "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
2. "Every time I put my line in the water I said a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a fish."
3. "He has a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"
4. "Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped."
5. "Our first bachelorette is a mentally abused shut-in from a kingdom far, far away. She likes sushi and hot-tubbing any time. Her hobbies include cooking and cleaning for her two evil sisters. Let's hear it for Cinderella!"