Saturday, December 18, 2010

Zombies and Farting Women

I was putzing around with my statcounter and clicked on the popular pages listing. I was surprised to find that this post was one of the most popular pages. Furthermore, "do zombies shit" was the second highest search term bringing people to my blog, right after "do women fart?"

The farting one is not a surprise. After all, for the past few years the number one search term for people finding my blog was "Queen of Farts." But I find it interesting that so many people have wondered the same deep existential question that I did - "Do zombies shit?" And after rereading that post, I realized something else - I crack myself up. It's nice to know that I find myself so amusing.

But I have an addendum to that post.

Lately, Angus has been sneaking peeks into Oldest's Twilight graphic novel which technically she's not supposed to read because she's only 9 and because Oldest is violently possessive of her things. So she came over to me and asked "Mom, if all vampires only eat or drink blood then when they pee, is their pee red?"

I looked at her in confusion. "Uh, I don't know."

"Well," she continued. "If they don't eat food, then they don't poop, right?"

"Sure, makes sense to me," I said. And because I couldn't help myself, I asked "What about zombies? Do they poop?"

"Of course!" Angus said, looking at me like I was a dummy. "They poop out mini brains."

Ah, ha! That explains so much.

Lastly - To all the single guys wondering if women fart, the answer is watch this video.

7 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I live with Lana. I know the answer without watching the vid. Now I hope she doesn't see this.

Anonymous said...

I love that THIS is what you posted TODAY.

Kelly Polark said...

Hilarious! Inquiring minds want to know!
Funny video too!

Kimbra Kasch said...

I didn't even suspect - call me old fashioned. Ah-ha love the look on the guys' faces.

Jennifer Ambrose said...

I can only hope that I meet you in person some day so I can tell you how wonderful you are. Also have you seen that group's "Man Cold" sketch? It's hilarious!

I'm off to read about zombie poop...

Angela Ackerman said...

BWAHAHAHA, awesome. Gotta love those search stats--endlessly entertaining!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

playbazaar said...

Satta king
this is good blog posting

Search This Blog