Monday, April 20, 2009

At the Inkpot and a funny commercial

I have a co-post with Deva over at The Enchanted Inkpot on gender roles in fantasy books. So I'm back begging you to go over and read and comment. Thanks to everyone who tried last time but couldn't. This time, anonymous commenting has been enabled so you can definitely comment! I may have been a little more controversial this time as I addressed the fact that Asian societies are inherently sexist and even violent towards women. So take a gander and let me know what you think.

And in the meantime, I shall leave you with this funny commercial. I can't understand a word that is being said either and doubt that they are speaking Korean. But you don't need to know what they are saying. Just watch til the end.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Oh that was hilarious.

Aniket Thakkar said...

ROFLMAO!!!!

Freakin Hilarious Video! :D

Off to the Enchanted Inkpot. :-D

moonrat said...

yay communism!! heehee.

Lauren said...

I really loved your post. Very informative. I think that it is important to keep an eye on gender roles in writing because all cultures have varying degrees of rules.

Search This Blog