Sunday, May 24, 2009

Author Interview? Moi?

Earlier this month my good buddy, the lovely Aerin - who I refer to as Wonder Woman, interviewed me on her blog here. I forgot to link up to it because, well earlier this month I was a mess. But she did a lovely interview and I was proud.

Then I got an email from Tarie who has a wonderful blog called
Into the Wardrobe. She found me when she was researching Ingrid Law for an interview and came up on Oldest's interview. She checked out my website and my blog and we had some great email exchanges about Asian writers and Asian literature. So when she asked to interview me for Asian Heritage Month even though I wasn't a published author yet, I was very flattered.

And I gotta tell you, her blog is amazing! So please stop by and check out her awesome blog!

So I am feeling very special since I've been interviewed twice in one month. Special people don't have to cook dinner and clean the house, right?

10 comments:

Whirlochre said...

For the latest on Recommended Celebratory Nacho Intake stats, go to www.whattheheychilltillyouburst.com

Kimbra Kasch said...

So cool - now I'm hopping over there to check out the interview.

Unknown said...

Wow! You are famous!

And famous people TOTALLY don't do dishes.

Christina Farley said...

Yep. You definitly are cool. Off to check it out!

Tarie Sabido said...

Hi, Ellen!

Thank you SO MUCH for joining the Asian Pacific American Heritage Month party at my blog. Thank you also for your very kind words about Into the Wardrobe. :D

Now I will go read your interview on In Search of Giants....

JaneyV said...

Two great interviews Ell. I'd say that definitely entitles you to time off from cooking and cleaning. ;0)

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool on the interviews. I'll check 'em out.

laughingwolf said...

good stuff, el... GRATS!

with all the practice, you'll be a pro once you get the book published :)

C.R. Evers said...

ohhhh! cool! I'll have to go check them out!

Joy Wizziwa said...

Both interviews were great...three cheers for Ello!!! ;) Can't wait to catch up and write on Sunday...who would have thought that the end of May would have come along so fast.

Can't wait to hear about how things are are going. I miss you guys!!

Search This Blog