Monday, February 1, 2010

Random Funny Things My Kids Say - Part 38


The two younger girls had left their room looking like the battlefield after the war between the Barbies and the Stuffed Animals.

After yelling at them to come up and clean their room, I later overheard them talking on the stairs with Oldest.

Angus - Mommy is really crabby today.

Youngest - Yeah, she's yelly. She made me cry.

Angus - You always cry.

Youngest - I do not!

Angus - Well stay away from Mommy, or she'll yell her head off.

Oldest - That's cause I think she has that thing that makes her feel bad, you know the period.

Youngest - Like Daddy when he's in a bad mood.

Oldest - No silly, boys don't get periods!

Youngest - What do they get? Exclamation points?

They all bust out laughing and so did I. Seriously, who can be crabby after that?

16 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

exclamation points! there's the kicker. Hilarious.

Jennifer Ambrose said...

Oh sure! Women just get periods while men get stronger, louder, more powerful exclamation points! Does gender inequality know no bounds??

Hehe, thanks for the laugh!

JKB said...

FREAKIN'

HYSTERICAL

I just told the hubs and he was all ... "i don't get it."

*sigh*

Men

LOL!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Kids might be a lot of work, time, energy, and money, but they area also a lot of fun.

McKoala said...

A grammar joke! She takes after mommy!

Kelly Polark said...

That is too funny! And I am going to ask my husband if he is having his exclamation point the next time he's a crab! :)

out of the wordwork said...

LOL! Your kids are a gold mine of funny!!
Nelsa

Whirlochre said...

Tee hee.

Aine said...

Your girls are so wise!!
LOL

Sounds like JKB's man gets question marks instead.
:D

Aniket Thakkar said...

I pity their teachers. I can totally imagine them bringing the roof down at school. They are so wise. Must be result Da'mans genes! :D :D

Mary Witzl said...

Men WOULD get exclamation marks, wouldn't they?

Vivian Mahoney said...

Glad to know my kids aren't the only ones with messy rooms. Your kids are hysterical. I love these posts. Thanks for sharing them.

Leigh Russell said...

ha ha - I like the war between the barbies and the stuffed animals too. I wonder who won?

Michelle L. Brown said...

Thanks for brightening my gloomy day, Ello!

Unknown said...

I just love the things your kids come out with. Classic!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Omigosh that is hilarious! Just one more reason why I love kids :D

Search This Blog