Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Funny Things My Kids Say - Part 39

kiss Pictures, Images and Photos
Conversation with Oldest after Valentine's Day.

Oldest - So how did you know Daddy loved you?

Me - When he got me a bucket and held up my hair as I puked my guts out.

Oldest - Ergh! That's disgusting and not romantic at all!

Me - That's true love.

Oldest - (Stares at me with disgust.) So did you ever hold Daddy's hair for him while he threw up?

Me - He has short hair.

Oldest - You know what I mean! Did you hold a bucket while he was sick?

Me - No way! I'm a sympathetic vomiter. Can't do it.

Oldest - You're not right! So you're saying Daddy loves you more than you love Daddy?

Me - No, I'm just smarter.

Oldest - (long pause) Mom, I can see your evil genius at work.

Me - That's because (doing my best Darth Vader impersonation) I am your Mother.

Oldest - I'm out of here.

Me - Come back child, join me and we will rule the world...

10 comments:

Rena Jones said...

LOL -- love it!

Anonymous said...

He he he.

You are a bit Lord Vader, aren't you. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Do you ever babysit, or child sit? I'm just wonderong what kids might think of you who weren't yours? :)

Rebecca Knight said...

AHAHAHAHA! I love that Oldest can recognize your evil genius ;). Definitely a good sign!

Kelly Polark said...

Your family is awesome. Ello!

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Other kids think I'm freaking hilarious - but for some reason my kids find me embarrassing. So sad...

Angie said...

ROFL!

Your kids are going to take over the world some day. :)

Angie

Sherrie Petersen said...

That's hilarious!

pacatrue said...

Sniff, sniff.

I am still waiting for the day when my son calls me an evil genius.

So touching!

laughingwolf said...

lol... methinks that child will soon be a ruler in her own right! ;) lol

Search This Blog