Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of school!

Free at last! Free at last!

The house is so quiet I can actually hear myself think. Unfortunately, the only thought going through my head is "Go back to bed!" But that just isn't very productive. Besides the fact that I have to get ready for my own semester to start up again this week. Freedom is so short-lived. Already I'm fielding emails before the semester even begins from nervous students. I'm bracing myself for the onslaught of excuses, favors, extensions, whining, complaining, etc.

And it's not even September yet.

Now I can't wait for December.

Freedom is a relative thing.

But at least the kids are in school.

Sigh. I miss them.

7 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm already in the imbroglio. It's insane.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh.......

my daughter started classes today 2
my son won't start til the end of September

I know how you feel

laughingwolf said...

one more day to september... then labor day on the 6th

but yeah, 'no rest for the wicked' ;) lol

March2theSea said...

always exciting. Our two started today!

out of the wordwork said...

Seven days and counting for me. I can already feel the stress of making sure there's enough food for lunches in the fridge taking over. And my oldest leaves for university on Sunday. It goes so fast ...
Nelsa

stekome said...

http://kratosellas.blogspot.com video,news,foto,gossip http://kratosellas.blogspot.com

playbazaar said...

Satta king
i like this very much!!

Search This Blog